General Complaints

Beyond the various means of complaining listed above, if you have a complaint against a government department then you should lodge a complaint form on their website or via a phone call. The details of all WA government agencies are available at

If this fails to resolve your issue, you can call the Western Australian Ombudsman to make a complaint on (08) 9220 7555 or 1800 117 000. More information is available at Interpreting services are available for non-English speaking persons by calling 131 450.

You can also make specific complaints about electricity, gas and water service providers to the Energy and Water Ombudsman WA (if you have been unable to resolve your complaint with your electricity, gas or water provider). You can make a complaint through, or by calling (08) 9220 7588 or 1800 754 004.

Comments are closed.